- Change foundin to "8.6.3 x86"
- Change icomment to:
When I'm creating interpreters in my code using "interp create int" command at some point I'm receiving error somewhere around 500-700th interp (depends on version of tclkit used): <br><br> <div style="background-color: #fff8f8; border: 1px solid #c0a0a0; white-space: pre; width: 300px; padding: 5px;">can't read "::argv": no such variable while executing "lindex $::argv 0" (procedure "tclKitPreInit" line 20) invoked from within "tclKitPreInit" invoked from within "interp create int$i" </div> <br> It happens only with x86 version. When I tested version x64 I haven't manage to see this error. Maybe it happens much later, with more interpreters created.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/html"
- Change private_contact to "8aeeb7bf106b6b88d87c6e2a0fdc8f4887991b9f"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Creating many interpreters fails"
- Change type to "Code_Defect"